Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
THERMAL INSULATION BLANKET
CANCELLED WITHOUT REPLACEMENT
Drawings and Photos 2510-01-181-1957
2510-01-181-1957 is a INSULATION BLANKET,THERMAL. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 2510-01-181-1957
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Jul 2004||Defense Logistics Agency (DS)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Jul 2004||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ground Forces Support Materiel (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.